- Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
New Zealand Council of Law Reporting Website: Terms of Sale
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SALE.
This Website, including all of its features and content (the “Website”) is a service made available by the New Zealand Council of Law Reporting (“we”, “our” or “us”) in conjunction withLexisNexis NZ Limited (”LexisNexis”) and its related bodies corporate (together, LexisNexis Group) and all content, information and software provided on and through this Website (“Content”) is sold under the following terms of sale (“Terms of Sale”).
1. General Sales Tax. All fees are in New Zealand dollars and will have stated as to whether they are inclusive or exclusive of GST on the invoice (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
2. Cancellation. No cancellation of purchase is available - all purchases are final and non-refundable.
3. No Return for Credit. Please check that you have selected the right case - all purchases are final and non-refundable.
4. Additional Charges. We currently have zero credit card fees when you purchase a New Zealand Law Report and pay for it via our SecurePay facility. We reserve the right to add and / or amend any fees from time to time and to adjust any fees recorded on this Website, including credit card surcharges and processing fees.
5. Delivery. You are buying a perpetual licence to a specific New Zealand Law Report, downloadable in PDF format from My Account.
6. Conflict. These terms of sale are paramount, and, to the extent that there is any conflict between any provision of them and any invoice or other document evidencing or describing any Goods or Services, the terms of sale will prevail. Further, if there is any other document or arrangement which conflicts with the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Last updated 1 December 2014.